Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Uh bang 'em~ [:





For two special people, inadvance!
Thanks sister for doing so much, here's a little bit from us!



TAG REPLIES!

Candice: haha! yeps, but kinda ex. $100 for the tickets ? :/ HAHA, yea. DBSK & BIG BANG WE SHALL GO TO THE CONCERT TOGETHER. still remeber TC5, i will never forget that. I had fun with you! (:

luminn: good to hear that.. (: me too fine, but flooded with school work. IMY too~~

nurssy: LOLS! eee, lau tag also tag what i saw except for [vita dolce & moderato] lau, this is for you: too fast to live, too young to die. hahaha~

ïmpεrfëctsàndy: huh? i don't get you.

Hazel: hehe, yea. my friends are like that, it's better to leave them alone than provoke them. X=



P/s: THINGS ARE GETTING REALLY FUN! Passerby, where are you? Come on, let's play. Hahahahahahahah!!


BTW, PASSERBY THIS IS FROM LKF TO YOU!!
KwanFoo - Passerby ,

Fuckers!! So what if we are so sure that we will last?? We believe in our self that we are able to last till marriage, does it concern your fucking problem?? You are just simply jealous that both of us are together and keep talking to one another, you are jealous that we are so sweet.

Secondly , when did you see us smug?? WHEN!! You make sure you give me a very good answer. Seem that you are not dumb also huh, know that if you say your name you will get hell. Btw, you better bless that your name is kept unknown, if not I tell you, life in school wont be that wonderful for you anymore. You want to see what we can do for you, fucker??

Thirdly, like what my gf say, our 3 YR ANNIVESARY will be coming soon. If you really want to break us better be fast if not if it get stronger, you wont be able to do so. BUT I guess no matter what way you plan to break us , is USELESS. If all your small things can break us , there I guess no need to wait till now , last time we can break liao.

I feel REALLY sad for you and your parents. Your parents name you and yet you don’t dare to put your name, I guess your name sucks that's why put passerby. U know what it sound like, it sound like PCB! And if you think that I’m a playboy and will hurt her, then let me ask you, I guess a playboy does'nt need to wait for 3 year to hurt a person rite. I guess you should know coz ur life have been fucked by a playboy before that why you so hate playboy. PB. And u better watch out wad u scold, scold my gf bitch for wad. She got offend you in any way or not. Chao chee bye. You better think twice. Whether you want to continue playing or just give up. AND I MAKE SURE YOU DON’T EVER LET ME KNOW WHO ARE YOU, IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME IN SCH!! Better watch what you scold hor !! Chao chee bye, mother fucker. IF YOU AIM ME AND MY GF then COME LOOK FOR US , DON BE A COWARD HIDING BEHIND THE SCREEN. LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!









Somehow i have this feeling,
imy badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment