Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lies, Lies, Lies...

Number 1. VIPs!



Ahhh, boring! :/
I haven finish my f&n research and i still have to freaking finish 15 pages now.
Like WTH!

So while my parents are out with my sister, I'm at home now finally starting work.
Yesterday, went out with Claudia and kf to catch 'Ghost of Girlfriends Past'.
It's nice, and of course again the cry baby cried.
Idk what is happening to my emotions again, i keep crying while watching movies.
I so wanna catch 'Thread of Destiny', i believe that is a sad one.

Haha, ok... i really am too lazy to upload nes li's birthday celebration pics and lzx's picture but never too lazy to upload a big bang picture.
I have been searching like mad in photo bucket and deviant art for this priceless (to me) pictures.


p/s: My tagboard is getting interesting, and it's VERY!! (:






Ok, ending here and doing my F&N.
TOODLES,

No comments:

Post a Comment