Sunday, June 14, 2009

I will spend my life walking down that road,

Foolish Love




OMGGGGGGGGG! LIKE FINALLY!
I finished everything of coursework part A.
And darn it, i just remember i missed the repeat of the charity show. :/
Bummbed, oh well, i have i miss LZX for today then.... ):

After all of this, it is time to finish up all my homework, tuition work as well.
What a boring day today, tuition and f&n, that's all for today.
I had the opportunity to go out today, however due to f&n, gotta do and hand up.
So yea, gave it a miss today, so my whole family was at home today.
Tomorrow stuck at home, so i have time i shall blog about LZX's backview and AGNES's birthday!

My blog and plurk are going to be dead soon, all of it's content sucks, MAJOR.
Sorry, maybe my life will be better after Os.

Toodles,








P/s: Chatted with nes lau on msn, and i heard about dbsk's contract ending. Be it real or fake, that news is damn sad. And where are you DBSK? I seem to lost contact with news about you guys now. Everything about you guys are like HUH?! ): I hope the news about your contract ending really soon is not real, cause this girl here is waiting for your next KPOP album and i am missing you're songs like mad, i don't really like your jap. album that much but some are kinda nice!

DBSK IS NOT FORGOTTEN, AND I FELT HORRIBLE JUST HEARING YOU GUYS MIGHT DISBAND! ):

P/s/s: Since F.T is coming to sg this june and so might ss501 in december, then why can't DBSK & BIG BANG come to SG? Why?! why?! why?! ): Bangs & my dongbang to come to sg pleaseeeee~ ):

No comments:

Post a Comment