Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Everything now seems unclear


The pain of not being able to find anyone,
anyone... not even the ones i though i knew perfectly well.
And being a burden to everyone else.

I'm not even of perfect use, even to myself...

Well i shouldn't have said anything,
now my world's upside down... (perhaps i have to face it sooner or later)
Just shove me 21 guns and aim it all into my head.
Darn, I'm becoming emotional. (Cancers are emotional)

I'm exhausted, I'm tired to even carry myself forward to another day.
I just want to end all (EVERYONE's) misery.
I'm the trouble maker..................
Sheesh! What can i do other than create problems!!
Whatever it is, sorry (ESPECIALLY, AGNES LI & CLAUDIA)

I'm not worthy of having such nice people like you guys around.
I'm a fool, causing you tons of trouble. :/
LAU, thanks for being my listening ear.
I know I'm nagging, and my perception of stuff might cause you to want to kill me.

That's all i would like to say.
My skies are turning back to those grey days. ):


Nes Li:
What you have done, some how has made me hesitate my actions.
I think if i did what as my brain had told me to, i will be a letdown to you.
Sigh, why do you do this... i don't know whether i should be gratful or hate you (haha!) :/
Well, thanks for being a really good friend.
I really speechless to what you have done, my gratitude towards you is boundless.
Sigh, why do you treat me so well, i think i'm not worth it.
Seriously, i only brought trouble to you though... :/








strangers>friends>bestfriends>friends>strangers
I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN!! ):
But now, the awkwardness between us, it's hard to overcome.
Cause my heart have built an imaginary wall... that me, myself is unaware of

No comments:

Post a Comment