Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something inside this heart has died.



I realised something,

I MISS MY DBSK A LOT! )':
Where are they now?
I have lost tons of news about them!
I missed listening to mirotic and their other song!
I miss them tons!



BIG BANG WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN NO WORRIES!
BIG BANG IS VIP!
DBSK IS MY LOVE! (:

AHHH, I JUST WISH IT WAS DBSK/BIGBANG IN SG THIS HOLIDAYS & NOT F.T! :/
But F.T is alright for me.
I'm not really that crazy about them like DBSK AND BIG BANG THOUGH!
I MISS DBSK TONS! )':


p/s: AHHHH! LVE MY SISTERRRRRR TO BITS! (:
THANKS SIS! She has been treating me really good, if she bought food she will call me.
And even i didn't give her my answer she will get it for me.
SHE'S ROCKS! (: hehe.

THANKS SIS,
AND THANKS NES LI, CLAUDIA & KWANFOO FOR THE TAGS.
No worries, i will cheer up.
I have started to mature, due to the past experience. (:










请赐给我一颗不会 受伤的心
请赐给我永远用不完的勇气
如果还能说下去 请让我在这黑夜里
相信明天 一觉醒来 是个好天气

原来每一颗星熄灭 才会再亮
原来每一朵云湿透 天才放晴
原来一颗心受伤 是为了要更有勇气
原来勇气 因为失去 才有了意义

No comments:

Post a Comment