Thursday, June 4, 2009

是不是我太天真?

I'M LUVING YOUUUUU!

Call me a kind soul people.
LMAO!

OK, i am in very good mood now a days, why?
LKF is gonna join plurk, so my karma may increase (i think?)
So, thanks for making me happy, har har!

OK, and why am i a kind soul?
Here is the reason why?






HA HA, PEOPLE AIN'T YOU HAPPY?!
JUNPYO and JANDI on YLBFB !!!!
Can't wait to see all the stuff, it seems hilarious. HA HA!
And darn, i still haven finish up my homework (geog and ss)

Went out with Cally and xinyi today, shopped.
Walked till my legs hurt like mad, and people even called me a beggar. )':
(cause i was super unglam, kept sitting on the floor almost every shop i went)
Tomorrow we're watching NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM 2 with them and CLAUDIA YO!!
Bought BBF'S OST FOR SISSY, I'm so nice ain't i?
And the poster is now up on her wall, it's kinda big.
First time she's so insane about Korean actors, and her friend is even worst.
Her friend bought like tons of those laminated photos of ji hoo from comics, like omg...
Ok, off to watch ylbfb.


toodles!





在愛情裡太笨 是不是我太天真
愛情的那些課程
愛情的那些學分
都沒能滿分

No comments:

Post a Comment