Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You are the one in my life, like an undying star.

Currently: Feeling terrible, feeling down, & missing a lot of things!

You are the one in my life, like an undying star.





BORING!!

not updating today,




p/s: How could i have forgotten?! 24 is pdp gathering @ Kenneth's house. Hope i will have fun tomorrow though. Aha, missing those days in pdp with those regular people man! ):



PDP is really that place, there was no troubles and only joy was there for me.
I can go there and let out my sorrows, and people will still be there for me.

I realised how much i missed 2007, i miss sandy so much!. ):
I miss almost talking to her on msn every night.
Miss her voice,
Misses that way she always bully me
Got the opportunity to go escape together....
Even those kettling times, & the moments we were on tv.
Perhaps she's really that someone who left something in my heart.
Now it's difficult to even find one i really tresure so much.


SANDY, I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH! ):
COME BACK ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment