Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And we know it's never simple, never easy

TaeYang Interview: “I want to become a musician who can move people’s hearts like Michael Jackson did.”

Uploading of GRAD. NIGHT pictures is only 80% complete, I still have to remove links.
Ah, shall do it after I come back.. so for now you can grab these photos.
Ok, going to prepare to head out. Ciao~

[edited]

All GRAD. NIGHT pictures are uploaded! (:
Yeps, I'm back and I bought 2 cans of 2%. ^^ Feeling very happy right now. (Youngbae + GdRi)
Now I need toppy and solo cans of GD and Ri, and hunt for CAFFE LATTE!
Got some other stuff as well. This sat heading to that place again. Gonna get tees this time and check for CAFFE LATTE as well. X= Pictures of 2% will be uploaded tomorrow or so.

Currently not feeling really well cause of cramps, on off on off, tsk.. screw it!
My eyes hurt cause of the codes. Ending here cause going to get some rest. ^^ 안녕~ (ahn nyung)

*P/S: heard dearest SANDY LIM is coming from aus today. Hmmm, I wonder if it's today. I just can't wait for her to be back. Gotta hang out with her, spend more time before she heads back to AUS!

















9 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment