Friday, December 4, 2009

Once a glass cup is broken, it’s hard to put it back together.



YG FAMILY LUV!




I'm lazy to step out of the house. T_T
Don't wanna do anything today but sleep, FD CAMP!
Jurong, Jurong, Jurong... :/
I'm really sleepy and tired noW, can I don't go seriously? T_T
Nahh.. How do I tell the FD leader? T_T
Sucks Much!

It's raining like mad crazy now. Stepping out = wet.
Sianzxz, very far and late and -.-.r.i.n.g!
Seriously not in the mood to head out there right now to fight the weather.
Shall I M.I.A again? In fact, I forgotten to print the consent form. WAKAKA~


Big Bang’s new CF and T.O.P.‘s KISS!

CF 1:


CF 2:


This crazy fan girl is going to cry, T.O.P has done it again. Like arghhh!! Oh whatever, I'm just over obsessed with BIG BANG. But I would not do things that would be like so freaking crazy (ahem, TAEC & CRAZY FAN GIRL LETTER) ewww~ GROSS! I would do foolish stuff and all I will do is support their goods and read news and be happy, angry and sad with them. Hehe. I'm still perfectly normal. Oh, btw.. where's DAESUNG-ie? MIA again? T_T





7 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment