Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shine A Light

SCREWED! Gonna miss 2009 Melon Music Awards!! T_T
Hope 2NE1 & GD manage to get awards!


Taeyang and Daesung to appear on ‘Strong Heart’
Good news, VIPs!

If you can recall, G-Dragon and Seungri of Big Bang appeared on SBS 'Strong Heart' back on October 10th. However, another pair from the popular idol group are expected to grace the show with their presence; this time, they are none other than the vocalists with the killer bods and smiley eyes, Taeyang and Daesung.

While Taeyang is currently promoting his comeback single Wedding Dress on various music programs, Daesung has a busy schedule of his own as a regular on the SBS variety program 'Family Outing.' Seeing as Taeyang is the member who is seen the least on variety programs, his appearance on 'Strong Heart' is garnering much interest among fans.

When G-Dragon and Seungri participated on the show's premiere episode, the public learned quite a lot about the two that they did not know of before. For this reason, many people are looking forward to Taeyang and Daesung's appearance even more.

I think I speak on behalf of all the Big Bang fans when I say I'm extremely curious to know what juicy stories Taeyang and Daesung have up their sleeves.

As we await for the highly-anticipated episode to air, stop by Big Bang VIP for your big dose of Big Bang.

Credits: allkpop

Gotta watch Strong heart, seriously love it to the max. Hahas~ but only watched GD + Seungri ver and 2ne1's. Hahas~ sorry.. yg biased! But whatever, i think it will be nice to see more of DAE. TAE, I need not say, he's just another one that cannot be missed out.






Back home from UNIQLO @ 313.

There were tons of people, but loads of good buys.
Tomorrow going back again.

Man, need to fight the massive crowds tomorrow again. :/
This is mad crazy, going 313 for consecutive 3 days in a row.
But whatever, HMV tomorrow as well, BEATS by Dr Dre (saw an advert. of HMV and they included the picture. I bet it's not cheap. Even a big bang album jap ver. is selling at $60. MAD CRAZY EXPENSIVE! Blogshops are wayyyyy cheaper! I doubt BEATS would be cheap in sg, US$- $200+ SGD$- 500+[?] Well, possbile. After all BEATS sound quality is really really really good. Ahhh~ hope to get one!)


_____________________________________________________
Can't get tees today. Mum say next week, when she's on leave.
Anw, next week tues onwards- leave for her, 10days +
So shopping spree in SG and no doubt AUS! (:

Yesterday went to 313, omg.. packed.
Hate that feeling of being packed with so many people.
Today going back there again. T_T UNIQLO, jacket for my sis.
Nothing really to blog about nowadays though.
Really hope to meet up with SASA, and SC friends sometime though. (yy & Yvette!)

I'm really bored, cause there's no BIG BANG news or lots of KPOP news today.
OH OH, GD'S "SHINE A LIGHT" CONCERT IS TODAY! Wish him all the best and success today. Can't wait to see the concert fan cams, special performance for VIPs and no doubt, the performance with SE7EN! Gosh, it will be marvelous! ^^

Ok, gonna go and prepare.

G-Dragon me2day Updates December 5th
G-Dragon: Finally it’s D DAY!! I’m excited too^^ I think we’ll have fun bye~ Good night★




Translations: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Yeps, today's that day! Can't wait for your special performance, as well as the performance with SE7EN!


Part 3 of Big Bang animations are really cute! Gonna upload more pictures, maybe tomorrow.

And I realised, I'm a huge GAHO addict. Ahhh~ GAHO, why are you so cute?! TOP looks freaking HOT with that hair style compared to the long frindge, I prefered seeing it all tied up. I guess I can get to see more of his picture with that style when I recieve my BIG BANG DIARY! Just saw lot of product picture on YGE SHOP, I made the right choice in getting the diary! AH~ OMG~ FAB!



6 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment