Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Leaving it there and ending it now

OMO, like ahh~ Finally uploaded all the pictures that I wanted to post.

Photos consist of:
- 2%, endorsed by Big Bang [10]
- Scrump! [1]
- Somerset 313 [1]
- The others are today's outing with PDP peeps + SASA!

In the afternoon, before meeting the other people, met up with SASA and headed to the MRT with her. ^^ Mad happy to finally see her. But just imagine parting again. T_T Don't talk about sad stuff now. Headed to Cathay Cineleasure to catch CASE 39! Terrified cause afraid of getting caught. OMG, it was mother ^&*king scary/gory! I still have some of the disgusting images in my head. Shit! I guess some of my besties know my reaction yea? Haha~ So annoyed by the long duration, perhaps because I wasn't really into the show. But afterall it was ok. I just jumped a few times .. DUE TO THE FREAKING SUDDEN LOUD NOISE!

After the moive headed to the neoprint shop. It has been ages since I took these things with people. Besties hardly take photos unless it's some occation or something. Took 3 times, 1st one was the best. 2nd and 3rd was major screwed! Had fun with these guys though. It's been quite sometime since I went out with a large group of people, mostly 3-4 or 2 or the most 6. Got a pair of earrings.

Ion, walk awhile then headed down for dinner. After that headed to the MRT and trained home. Had a great day time with them today. ^^ I guess picture is best as expressing people's feeling yea. So here you go...



2 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!
p/s: Will not be in SG to wish YY a happy birthday, so shall blog one special entry for her before I go. Post it on the 11 evening, before I leave for the airport.


From my phone!

















From Luana's phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment