Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts



Finally got my tees. (:
Meeting PDP peeps tomorrow, that includes sandy. ^^
PHOTO SPAM! MAJOR happiness!
Movie outing with them.
Blog about it tomorrow, today I don't really have any thing to blog about though.
Hmm, I wonder when can I meet up with YY and Yvette though.
Miss them MUCH! Need to update myself with *ahem!* STUFF.

Addicted to HK drama nowadays. Watching The Silver Chamber of Sorrows. Feel like killing some of the bitches and sluts inside. OMG, super hypocrites and f*$king evil minded. ARGHHH! The master of the sheung house hold sucks! He's an old bloody guy who backs out on his words and kills people. To hell both of you, to HIM AND HIS 3RD WIFE!

Ending here, toodles. (seriously, SCREW the net, it's lagging on me. Tsk!)


The video below is cute at certain parts. Sunset glow performance including little big bang. ^^ Love how each person has a solo performance. When TOP's rap never fails to kill me with that charistma!




This is cute, but seriously, TOP- CMI. He's too manly to act as a female. Well, more like "Hemale" HAHA~ Nowadays, going through pass performace of Big Bang. ^^





3 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment