Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I ask: " Who and What am I now "

The past few days were horrifying, it's like a reenactment of a nightmare!

It's perhaps I have all the time in the world to think about stuff. Sucks Much! But yea, thought of some stuff in the past. Missed it much. And thought of how would things end up in the future. Idk, but i feel uneasy. My so-called-counselor isn't in Singapore to help me out. And I can't find someone to talk about it. Friends are busy. Even though I say I won't lose contact, but I'm afraid somehow. I guess no matter how much you say you can stay in contact, there's this wall that might block you from doing so. I wonder the next time I see the others how would it become. Will everything change drastically? I miss the massive expressive post I used to have as well. Have I locked my entire self in the world back then and appear to be alright?

Screwed. Emo is not the right choice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment