Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing day!

I have been going out a lot yesterday, and man it was tiring.
When to collect the turkey and the cake after that cab down to fetch my sis and mum.
Saw my cousin and her bf, he help my mum carry stuff.

My cousin's sis brought friends to her house.
So akaward, some lawyers to be, some teachers to be.
And as usual, her bf is there as well.
Akaward again.

Shoot I should get use to the bf part, maybe they'll become my cousins soon.
(Haha, after all my cousin's sis bf was her primary school friend!)
Salads, fish ball, sotong ball, turkey, popiah.. load of food!
My aunt was hilarious!! She sang a song and gave presents to selective people.
She was (maybe drunk) and want to hug my uncle and my dad, sis, I, aunt, 2 cousins bf.
But she won't dare to hug my dad, my dad is kinda fierice.
When she wanted to hug us, we just sat on the sofa.
The way my uncle rejected is so damn funny!

Laughing like mad crazy!
Didn't do much stuff though, eating was the main aspect, noting much.
Cousin's bf kept taking picture, and unglams one. T_T
My sis got multiple shots, she gott them when she was cuting her cake. haha~

Need to wait for my mum to pack.
Though I could leave at 9+
I left at 12, my uncle send us back.
Home>teevee>slept before absolute bf was over. T_T



Continue tonight or tomorrow, going out to watch movieee with my family!!
Catching 2 today. Afternoon and Night.
Later meeting KF & NES as well.  (Changed. Meeting nes tomorrow, kf not sure?)

No comments:

Post a Comment