Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Never forget,

GD's me2day update. [Nov 30th and Dec 1st]

G-Dragon: Tada~! You can see the band during the first band practice… here you go^^



G-Dragon: Hey, it’s been a while. Is everybody sleeping well? Right now i’m in bed. preparations for the concert are in full swing, i’ll open/reveal a little of it^^ Sleep well, have sweet dreams~



Translation and Credits: alee @ ibigbang



These pictures below took much lesser time then I expected for it to be uploaded.
The picture sizes aren't really small though, cause 9mp. X=
Ah, major removing link in process, hating this part of uploaded pictures. :/
Anyway, finally get to see pictures on my blog. hahas~




This is what I got yesterday from SOL mart (instead of caffe latte T_T)
Crazy Fan Girl In The Making, hahas~ yeps BIG BANG! No doubt1 No T.O.P! *Screams and cries!*
Anyone that includes DAE, BAE, JIYONG, RI I don't mind, but 1st place is reserved for T.O.P!
Hahas, it's not nice to drink but just for collection sake. X=
Caffe Latte still rocks! Ah seesh~ I wanna drink caffe latte!! T_T

I wanna go to korea! I want to get those caffe latte I do not have! I saw a vip and her items, she has like all 6 of caffe latte while i only got 2 out of the 6. T_T I die die need to get T.O.P's. If I really go to korea next year, I gonna get all those that I do not have for sure!!!! Ahhh, in need of CAFFE LATTE!!



Last week went out with Cally to get these crystals.
Many thanks to Cally's dad for sending us to place after place!
I was spending my weekend doing this.
The final 2 pictures are the end product of my Ipod's case.






Grad. Night Photos!
Here they are, like finally, overdue for 10 days. :/
(These are the ones in my phone, the others are in cally's cam. I don't want to spoil the arragement of the pictures, so uploading them tomorrow. SORRY!)



G-Dragon's Heartbreaker Jacket And T-Shirt.
One of the things that I got from a major online shopping spree
Major love that logo, it's so bloody cool seriously!
(Currently waiting for BIG BANG 2010 DIARY & TOP's EAR RING)

No comments:

Post a Comment