Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And well lose track of all the time

Another set of BIG BANG CYON 'CRYSTAL' CF!








TAEYANG AND SEUNGRI'S CF IS CUTE!! ^^ ahhh~ DAE, WHERE WERE YOU?! Finally got to see you. Really curious about your short disappearance. Hehe. Love the CFs!




Watched the entire show the other time. Didn't have a clue what was that. And yea, now I know. Cute rap! (:


Sandara Park and Se7en’s girl are friends
I guess the YGE bond is quite strong: Se7en's girlfriend, Park Han Byul, and Sandara Park have revealed that they are close friends! The two are actually the same age and have kooky personalities.

I'm sure Se7en introduced the two but they seem like more than just acquaintances. Their faces are pretty hilarious, right?

The caption reads:

With my friend, Han Byul~! ^^ I have few friends in Korea but Han Byul is one of them! We are the same age and born in the same month. We're both easy going~ Ha, 1984's Fighting! ^.^

They're quite the soulmates, aren't they? Se7en better watch out!

Credits: allkpop

Definitely YGE's bond is strong. VIPs & Black Jacks all knows about it. Why do I love YGE so much cause, all the artist in their company are like family and are really close. Unlike other companies. YGE \m/,



LOLS, cute video. Jealous Rain. HAHA~

Blog later when I'm back.





2 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment