Sunday, December 6, 2009

So where do we go from here


Another GD's Shine A Light concert today. Man, GD is said to be having ___ cause of the bed scene. Click here to read, don't wanna post the pictures, blogger is getting really laggy, Idk how long I will take just to post this. TSK! Anw, I believe since today's the last concert, it's gonna be really really great. I so depressed by the fact that I can't join in the crowd with the other VIPs and scream like mad like the typical crazy fan girls. It would be freaking cool to experience a MASSIVE BIG BANG FAN CONCERT! Ahhh~ how I wish I was at Korea, and I was living there!! T_T



Big Bang on TBS Special










There's one part TOP was singing. OMG~ funny! At first I coudn't make out what the hack he was doing then LMAO~ i started hearing LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICE! lols, TOP, forever that dorky guy!




091206 Inkigayo performances!









I think BEAST's Yo Seob and Joon Hyung is cute!. Look at the way they where doing the digital chart thing. Awww~ Hmmm, today CL's outfit is kinda weird, the skirt once again. I really love their stylist for that style. But idk the skirt is kinda weird and off today though. Love the outfit CL wore @ MAMA 2NE1's musical performance.

Irritating internet connection! The thing is bloody slow! T_T It's loading like mad slow. TSK!






5 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment