Sunday, December 6, 2009

Because your real life is tragic.

It's kinda long since I catch up with some of my friends.
Had a great time chatting with them on msn/fb.

And I have a new "STEAD" for the time being, dearest MEI ZHI! (Kf, sorry for "stealing" your gf. Since you're away and she's so-called not attached. She's gonna be my BF for awhile. HAHAS~) It was an interesting chat with her. Anw, I'm kinda depressed by 2 people. 2 of them are attached, and now it's my turn to be in her shoes. T_T ARGHHHH!! Hahas~ kidding! Caught up with YVETTE today on FB and YY on MSN yesterday. Hope to meet them up really soon.

GD's Shine A Light fancams + pictures are out. Fancans shaky, it makes me giddy. So only listen to the songs. *SCREAMS!* I so shocked by a picture, and seriously it spells OMG, ZOMG, OM*G!! It's what many VIPs will scream at at the concert! I can't even imgine him doing it again tomorrow. It's really sad for the major GD fans! If I'm a really crazy TOP fan but still luv big bang a lot as well freaking out now... then I guess it way worst for them.


Ok, I better stop blogging now. Shall talk more about it tomorrow.




I need more fancams and those that are CLEAR! (doubt it's possbile, no fan cams allowed)
GD's closet is like mad crazy, freaking load of stuff! GAHO is every where, and I'm dying, cause GAHO is mad cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment