Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It coming to an end,



2009 is ending really soon, just another 1 more day, tomorrow and soon 2010 will arrive.
Well I didn't really enjoy this year as much as previous years, 'O' levels.
I was glad this year wasn't the previous years, filled with tons of sorrow and loads of quarrels.
At least I started this year a little rough, but in the end, it was realyl joyful.

B.Friends, glad that things were great with them this year.
I got to admit, I'm afraid things might change in the future.
I hardly even got the time to chat with my fellow guides friends.

I will miss 2009 as much as I miss 2008, as the year ends.. the future ahead is unpredicted...
You'll never know you'll be walking in a space that you do not know and hard to adapt.
Perhaps even people you know, you'll not know them any more.

2010, awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment