Friday, December 11, 2009

Your my ♥!

With Love,
Big Bang



He is getting all the attention today.

Major screwed! Missed out MINHO's birthday! (9th dec)
Happy belated birthday boy! M18!
May SHINee be as successful as you guys are now.
He's my in SHINee followed by JONG HYUN AND KEY!

Omg, F.T and T-MAX is already in SG. (yesterday they have arrived)
What pisses me off it that I can't go and fetch them!
Today BEG will be coming.
12 dec, 12 dec, 12 dec, 12 dec, 12 dec!! T_T

Anw, heard F.T will be having a fan meeting in 2010.
SHIT CRAP, $100+ for the bloody ticket!! T_T
I'm hesistating, if it's BIG BANG, without fail I will head there.
F.T, i guess only my sis will be willing to go, after all she will some what be willing to pay for it.
She's crazier about F.T then I'm.
Hopes she's willing to fork out the 150 buckS for the fan meeting, fan sign and stuff!



Won't be able to wish YY happy birthday, won't be in SG (15 dec)
Hope she would read this though.
So, babe happy birthday alright! ^^
May all you're wishes come true and last long with you're BF alright!
Meet up really soon alright, before YVETTE heads off to Shanghai!
Bye peeps, off to airport to AUSSIE!
(Midnight flight. Photo spam when I'm back. Ciaos~)

No comments:

Post a Comment