Thursday, December 3, 2009

There's no end to this road I walk on

T_T for the little Big Bang news nowadays, GD is busy preparing for his concert 'Shine A Light' this Sat and Sun. Omg, can't wait for FAN CAM! The others I don't really know though.

Just now I was looking for new kpop song, and I came across NADIA (I'm still kinda blur with where they are from, their videos are in SME's youtube. It's rather confusing & no BIO!) Although I'm so-called anti SME currently due to DBSK case, only after listening to their songs then I will state my stand towards their song. The genre is unique, yea agreed, but after listening to it ... nahh... catch no ball, kinda not what I was expecting. Rather unpleasent to listen to me. (No offence to NADIA fans, but different people have different taste right?)

So after I got their songs, deleated from my computer. Still loving YGE's songs. TEDDY's the man yo! Love the composed music! GD as well, love BIG BANG's songs! Anw, I am happy that I got MBLAQ songs, cause loving the song "My Dream". Although I'm YGE biased, I still would listen to the songs from other KPOP artist and rate them according to how much I like the song, even though I don't really so major into the group. X= Like After School, their "Because Of You" is not bad. Pleasent to the ears and love the LYRICS.

VIP's dorks!




The picture is so ROFL! Look at GD's face, super funny! TOP's face as well! Omg, I cannot not post this picture on my blog it will be such as waste to miss it. Hahas~ As expected, TAE is still looking really good and cool like always. Ah, but at times TAE is really cute!

Going out later again, with Cally to watch New Moon. At first we orgainsed it and lau was going. Ended up me and cally. Lau was going with her sis. T_T But it's alright. In fact this event was rather last minute, so couldn't call much people out. I even thought it was no longer on, cause cally was working, 10+ last night she said she can go cause she's on leave.
*SQUEALS!* My sis is watching it with her NCC friends. So better get preparing if not I cannot get the tickets. 5pm meeting SSA people. :/

Blog later, when I'm back home. (:



I'm back and I enjoy the movie so darn much!

Although the ending was a little "Oh come on/boo/wah lao.. etc" but the action, romance and comedy is all together into this movie. Well, compared to Twilight (although I love the book way more then New Moon) this movie rocked way better then Twilight. Twilight scenes were kinda boring, but New Moon is a combo of many elements. I cried at some parts of the scene after Edward broke up with Bella. Laugh at certain parts. The movie has the impact, but the voultri was kinda not really like the book.

After the movie walked around, got scrump. ^^ Head back to Boon Keng mac to meet up with rena and lau. Chat from 5+ till 8+. T_T I have been going out for 3 days out of the 5 days!! Major broke! Tomorrow Will be going out again. FD Camp (knew it), not going to stay overnight, staying till 9pm until the camp fire. Ah~ snap shots of FDs, since I might not be playing games. T_T going all the way to jurong, sucks much. Not much pictures today though.

Ending with the BOYS picture for the 2009 diary/calender.

Sat going out to get clothes, hopefully. I need Tees so desperately!

8 MORE DAYS; Gold Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment