Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mystery.. Mystery.. Mystery...


I'm back with shoes all done! Thanks Nes Lau for her drawing skills! But we did divide the work load alright! Anw, the shoes looked great! It was totally unexpected of the shoes cause we thought it would sucked. It was tiring to colour all the minor detail but the process was great! (: HAPPY!

On my way to meet nes today, saw bendemeerians. Anw, who's that person who shouted my name and shouted "you are deaf ah!" Sorry, my eyes are cocked up so can't reconise you. And I had my ear piece stuffed into my ears, so can't hear anything. When to meet Cally today as well, for awhile. X= We walked to many many places before getting those shoes. Man, hunting for them were a pain! Seriously I can just DIE! But overall, it rocked, course our hard work paid off. ^^

Now kinda pissed by the fact that I can't bloody upload pictures to my FB. (Aussie trip and the shoes!) Shit the bloody FB uploader and now idk why my bloody MEMORY CARD has 2 extra bloody files that can't be deleted! Hate uploaded pictures to face book. It makes my comp. lag like mad crazy! I think my net today is mad shit slow especially when it comes to FB.






P/S: For more pictures on the shoes and my aussie trip head over to my FB page to see them. Not gonna post them here anymore. Cause there are mad loads of photos, and since now FB's mass pic uploader thingie is wroking again, it's best to upload them all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment