Thursday, December 31, 2009

As everything comes to an end..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUYS, CALLY & CLAUDIA!
(omg, picture with claudia sucked!)

Hope the brand new year ahead will be a great one for you guys. Well, you guys were really great friends to me. Enjoyed every moment we spend this year although it was little and tried something new as well this year. Hope this friendship continues yea? Stay in contact yea? Once again, happy birthday my dear friends! ^^



Waiting for mum to finish her cleaning up, currently watching JONAS! Thanks sandy for the intro, addicted to it currently. Thought the Kevin was an extra in Jonas Brothers, and his my least fave. I soon realised his way funny! He's what makes this series so cute and joyous. KEVIN \m/, Sometimes, JOE's funny too. Hahas~ NICK, totally hot when he smiles and despite being the serious one, he's still hot. OMO~  hooked!

Sad, today's the last day of 2009. Tomorrow steamboat at my house. I hope it will be successful, timing really late though. Friends are really busy with work the next day. T_T Oh well, hope to have a great count down this year.. but why do I feel so weird for the brand new year ahead?


2010 awaits..

No comments:

Post a Comment