Monday, March 9, 2009

And I never knew I could feel that much...

Gym.! (:
Healthy people, yeps, US!
However behind it, there's a reason to go to the gym... for the stamps of course!
We didn't want to run to Mali. hahas~


Planned in school today, asking them to come over to my house (the gym) to work out. The 4 of us first headed over to my house, bought lunch back home. Claudia & Kelley had to stay back in school for something before meeting us. So they went up to my house chatted & played uno, 4.30+ headed down. Played badminton and used the gym equipment. Took pictures as evidence to prove to Mr Lee to get the stamps. Tomorrow gonna claim them!

Claudia is the only person who is not as risk for the 'running to Mali' programme. Cause she got 9 stamps, while Agnes & me ZERO! Pathetic! :/ Spammed pictures and managed to took some pictures with my dearest cliques! (: Love them to the max ♥♥♥♥♥ ! (: Today's pretty relaxing in school. Oh ya, i passed my Social Studies & Physics! Like yeah! Tomorrow, geog & chem. I so gonna fall into the trap of not doing well, it's a for sure!

I uploaded some random pictures, 2 more from the cycling trip. 2 pictures of 2 key chains which i tons, stitch! (: Not forgetting my red NANO- before having a cover!! (: OK, enjoy the unglam pictures of us... hahas~

TOODLES!



Tag Replies:
/People do me a favour, tag more! (: THANKS!

luminn: hahas~ So late until 7/8 days later than I'm replying you now. X=
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hmmm, high chance don't have. Only Mrs vivian, hw to go? T_T
Candice: hahas~ my dear, where's ur next friday? yea! HARU HARU ROCKS, so does BIG BANG!! (:
Hazel: then you want presents?
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: i will try my best, aft all it's O lvls. x= & thanks babe!
Liyi(:: Thanks a lot! (:
Jaslyn: hey, thanks for the care & concern. i will try my best, but it's something very hard to promise you. hehe. you too jy! (:
zl: ZL, YOU SUCK AS WELL! hahas~ thks! how's ur results?
BlurStar =): yo woman! thanks for SPAMMING... LLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool huh? lols, you can see than still say i tag u, don't have link. You should be honoured i mass spam you man! (:
LUANA: LULU, love you too! THANKS for FINALLY tagging me! (:
Meixuan: RELINKED! (: hahas~ yeps, the show is the bomb! meng long is good looking in the show! (: love him too! alright, thanks for the offer! (:






























No comments:

Post a Comment