Friday, March 13, 2009

What Hurts The Most?

Be it resolving the problems, matters are made worst...
What are you trying to do here??
Do you sincerely want to resolve or trying to destroy everything?
I don't understand your perspectives and aims,
what you are doing is totally ironic...
I guess, this is the way you want it..
So we shall let it be...
It will only make me despise you more and more!
Looks can be deceiving, you have proven that to me!




SCHOOL IS OUTTTTTTTTTTT! (:
Slacking and relaxations here i come (wishful thinking).. i still have holiday homework to finish up. After this holidays, my chem & physics tuition will increase as well. Dang! This holiday is gonna to be a busy one as well.

Monday: Chinese oral & outing with girlf(s)
Tuesday: -NIL-
Wednesday: Tuition; Chinese
Thursday: Student leader conference
Friday: Student leader conference & 'maths tuition' with Mr siew.
Saturday: Tuition; physics & chem
Sunday: Tuition; maths.

It's still gonna be a busy week for me & a short one too. This year is causing me to have serious eye bag problems! Now a days, i'm sleeping later and waking up later around 6.45am. In the end, Claudia have to wait for me. Sorry! Yesterday stayed up till 1am + to finish up my coursework for F&N. Starting to despise this subject! ): Woke up late, so i faster went to wash up and went to meet Claudia down stairs. Today 4Es and 5Ns no lessons. Played idk what board game. Beginning was fun, but soon it was boring... especially me and Agnes. We even had time to take pictures! The other 3 kept writing and writing. During the game, idk why, i let my mind and eyes wonder... well... hehe. X= No one won, all still stucked inside.

I think overall acceptable. After that was dismissed from school. A few of us went to uncle yap and had lunch together. HUITING LEFT ME WONDERING ALONE! She skipped guides. I was damn bored. I was hesistant, & have thoughts of skipping guides... but i gave a second thought. So i stayed back and rot! :/ Saw people i hate like _l_ and idk whether i wanted to see the other one, i was surprised that ..... well... abit delighted by your appearance. That's all i can say. It's not good to reveal too much. (: I even have time to sleep abit, but due to the noise i slept a few minutes. After guides headed to KFC to eat, when we finished our meals, drop over at my house. I was rotting, nothing much to talk to them. So feng & jiali was using my comp while i can't help it i went back to my room & slept.

When they left the woke me up, and i sent them off. Tried going back to sleep, but was distracted by my parents. I can't stand the eye bags under my eyes, it's horrendous! ): That's the end of today, anyone free tomorrow... i will be rotting at home tomorrow. ):

Ok, ending with tags... not really in the mood to blog.





Tag Replies:
luminn: good to hear that. hahas~ (:
Mr.Kevin: hahas~ ic. lols, tagging me is interesting? lmao. X= i knw u ain't any stalker. hahas~ ooo ic, thnks for telling me. I still not quite good at the guitar stuffs.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: lols, yea. but i was kinda lazy. i apologise for that. X= LOLS! YEA, tht i agree with you. (: MISS CHATTING WITH YOU MAN! Perhaps this coming week... shall chat with you.
Cally :D: my dear, not to worry. it's alright. (: hahas~ thnks i will try my best. But i doubt i can get it... so many pros are around me. So pressurized, feel like giving up. :/
LAIFENG: FENG! (: thnaks for finally tagging me, and some more at my house u tagged me. ILY! (: HAHAHS~ crazy womannnnn! X=
BlurStar =): my dear, it's not a prob at all. That's what friends do dont they! (: i hope you will be happy frm now on, dont be gloomy any more. I don't want to be affected. x=
claudia: O_0? I dont always change. i jus cant seem to find something that catches my eyes. :/
Hazel: you wan? i dont get u.lols.







Pictures during the game, took due to boredom...











Mei Zhi & Me, I (L) HER! (:
'Money face, Poker face' (:

No comments:

Post a Comment