Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why does it have to go from good to gone?


I have a sudden urge to listen to C L I C K 5 SONGS!
Damn, when is their next album coming out?


Tuition was changed to tomorrow, 10-12pm. After that, having maths tuition as well. Today i slacked the whole day. Spending my day like this before school start. I went out today, for awhile. Stock up on other assessments & get markers for notes. I got my hair cut as well, i look more like a lower sec student now! I most satisfied with my thick thick hair going thin! (: yep yep, so finally i feel as if i have a lesser burden. HA HA!

School's gonna reopen tomorrow (since it has passed 12am)
Bummers, i have to start mugging!

Oh well,
TOODLES & GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE! :D
Got to have a good night rest before tuition to absorb more stuff.








You used to be the sunshin after the rain,
but not any more...
Now, more pain during a sunny & rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment