Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Instead of moving on, I refuse to see


I'm jolly happy! :D
but i still have those countless thoughts of you
Hopefully, you will just flow out of my mind.

I think I'm just totally insane today, i feel as if I'm mad now a days. Idk why i have become like this but it's kinda scary to me. Oh well, better be joyous than being sorrowful yea? (:
I bought a webcam on sunday, went to challanger intending to get a lazer printer. Couldn't get any so bought a webcam instead. After that headed to OG, bought tons of stuff. After i got home, tried webcamming with sandy! Thanks for playing with me SASA! LOVE YOU! I got to end here, dad's nagging. :/ Back to maths papers...

sheesh...
Ending here.
Toodles,


Well, it's time.....
TIME TO REPLY TAGS BEFORE IT OVER FLOWS! X=

Tag Replies:
claudia: Ok, after i reply you!!! & honoured to see your name being shown as the first one?
jingyi: alright, will relink you today! (: Sorry for the delay, very lazy you see. haha.
Joanna ;: haha, i said. but cause no reply = i win. haha! dont kick my pi gu.. pain eh. )':
siti: hahas~ it's alright, at least u relinked me already yea. hahas (:
Hazel: ooo, maybe i mistaken it. cause perhaps that time you told me was eclipes? hahas, a tee that attracts a lot of attention yea? lmao. X=
LAIFENG: happy 1year 8months to you lok feng feng! (: haha, idk why we totally had a photo spamming session last week during guides. It must be my influence. hahas~ it will definally will be better with you around! (: MISS YOU TONS! Love you too! XOXOs.
Liping: HELLO to you too! (:
Xuefang: haha, i also can't seem to find it anymore too. hahas~ saw your skin. you wan my skin is it? you wan i can send you the codes on msn. X=
LUANA: LULU! ok, will relink you today. sorry for the late relinking. haha!
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hahas~ yeps, it's ugly. but my fringe is like growing very fast! ): yea, i'm a goody! (: huh? since when was i evil towards you. & you're becoming really silent. that time when we webcam, it seems as if idk you any more. )':
Hazel: my dear girl, lazy to reply.. but now i have replied! (:
BlurStar =): no prob at all L.ER XING! (: Something to cheer you up! (:
claudia: haha, who asked you for not tagging along! ROARRR! nxt time tag along, we might change the movie we want to watch. (:
Jaslyn: jas! (: HELLO, thanks for tagging. tag more often. why i hardly see you in school aready? ):
Ace-: ok, will relink you today! (:
BlurStar =): hahas, but still didn't spot it. change it to some other colour. cause i'm LOK KOK, so my eyes have prob. can't see. HAHAHAHAH!!
luminn: hahas, ok. i will. thanks for you care & concern. (:
Jaslyn: JAS! wow, 2nd tag from you. ok, i will try my best ok. (:
BlurStar =): hahas, it's nice. i agree with you. YOU TAGGED ME DURING F&N. (: tomorrow i shall do the same. haha!
claudia: wahh, you're a great person man! you said it, you will do it. Come and view my blog definally will leave a tag. i wish everyone will do that too... will tag you right back too! (:











No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go
I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done

No comments:

Post a Comment