Sunday, March 22, 2009

Now I'm left to forget about us


Last frequent blog entry before school reopens.
(How i wish holidays are FOREVER!)
I realised, my blog post are getting really short instead of wordy.

Tuition today, i did my very best to do my work (for both tuition) and later i will continue after blogging. My parents didn't stay at home for dinner, so-called-dad's class reunion dinner, a invite from a rich friend (like hmph! I so wish i have a chance to go to the restaurant) so i have to settle my sis & mine on my own. Mum got ingredients prepared, and i did the rest at 8pm. Had baked rice. Packed my bags & stuff for school. Duty tomorrow, damn! :/

Now waiting for 'wu ling da dao'.
Why? LUO ZHI XIANG'S THE JUDGE! OMG! (: Can't wait to see chen yao danced by Da S and him. It will defiantly look better compared to the one on YouTube. HAHA! OK, better stop here. Want to go and see my show!

TOODLES,
Have a "happy" school reopen day.
(replying tags tomorrow or Wednesday)






And at last all the pictures have been burned
And all the past is just a lesson that we've learned
I won't forget

No comments:

Post a Comment