Sunday, March 29, 2009

'Cuz I'm being taken over by The Fear


Cheng Yao; 撑腰
I got so insane that i wanted to try what lzx did for his cheng yao mv

Yesterday want back to school for English. Yeps, finished my English weekend work! (: I have to study for vocab. test today, finish up maths, do grammar book as well as do maths assessments. (I have it all planned out) Tuesday having s.s test & Thursday geog test. D: Tomorrow have to go back to school. Awww, bummed! :/ After English did something before heading home to change my top and headed to mac with Kelley to meet nesli & claudia at mac. Met up with nes lau and headed to mac to get out lunch.

Call kf to watch movie with us as well. Xy went home to change & had her lunch before meeting us. After finishing out food, we headed to PS, Cathay to get tickets. We actually wanted tickets for 'Mall Cop' but ended up watching 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic'. Omg, i have so many movies i want to watch. Mall cop, hotels for dogs & Detroit metal city. I saw an advert, a movie about ♥JONAS BROTHERSSSSSSSSSS! GAH GAH !! I want to watch it, but it will only show on 9 April. (on 9 April, 3 more months till my birthday) We were still very early, so walked around before heading up.

We went to different shops in The Cathy. THE MOVIE WAS NICE, despite the rating my dad told me on the phone (2/5). I still liked it, i bet my mum really wants to watch it. Ha ha. There were a few funny scenes and there were some sad parts that i felt like crying. Perhaps, only a tear near the eye. It's a movie that i will totally watch again, cause i love the soundtrack A LOT! After the movie, Kelley left cause she had tuition. While i shop for my tee. Kf left as well, while i continue to look with nes lau & xy. I still couldn't find one. After that got something and left. Slacked with xy till 9pm.

Today, later going to make new specs! :D Cause my sis and i were complaining about why both my parents can make a new ones, while we can't when i wanted to get a new pair last year in Hong Kong! My mum got a coach while my dad got a Mont Blanc! ROARRRR! ): So later my sis and i will be getting a new one! YES! Going to eat lunch outside.

OK, ending here. I'm very sleepy, cause tuition canceled and i woke up quite early.

Toodles!







I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When we think it will all become clear

No comments:

Post a Comment