Thursday, March 5, 2009

What took you so long, Cuz I keep hanging on


I know, common test = study.
I just can't seem to get myself to engaged with it since yesterday.
My current papers are not well done, just a slight improvement in English. Maths was a disaster ( over confidence :/ ) Chinese, miracle, just passed. Social studies, geog & physics grades are unpredictable. F&N the test passed, but idk about the coursework. & tomorrow chem. Dang that chemical analysis part suck big time! I have to take forever to remember that table. I only can remember Fe 2+, Fe 3+, NH4 + & Cu 2+. The rest blank! This common test need to build up my motivation & perseverance to study, no more slacking. (oh, how i wish my persistence is forever). ):

I'm worn out, sometimes you gotta break down and breathe. I really need to go for a motivational course to help me motivate myself once more. Exhausted, when will it officially end? Sigh... after this my tuition timing will somehow increase as well. ZOMG, idk how am i going to last. It's gonna be a tough one.

Toodles,







Goodbye may come as a shock
Even though I love you a lot
I’ve given every breath I’ve got
Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe
And how many times I gave my heart
To how many times we fell apart
And it equals
A promise in the dark
So don’t promise me

No comments:

Post a Comment