Tuesday, March 10, 2009

trust or not.

Which one should be trusted? Which one can't?
What's the real meaning to the 2 words, 'TRUE FRIENDSHIP' ?

I stucked, all mixed up between the good and the evil.
Whether it's them or they. I'm lost for good.
Where should i really belong? Who are the best out of them & they?
The people who understands me most or
the people just started to get at along, when my girlf(s) & i split class?

My head is all messed up, finding that perfect answer to that question.
Where do I exsist, best of both worlds or only suitable in one world?
Which one is it?



Yeggou wotay aoprope jeggust wotay feggucking bopioptopcoph hattay ieggs nopoopt weggorth ymay imetay! ouyay gopooptop aay seggecret anguagelay osay?? Skhere's meggine!
OOLFAY!! (: MOFO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment