Friday, March 20, 2009

tinted glasses...

Looking at l i f e through tinted glasses,
may life be as c o l o u r f u l as it seems...



Today, nothing much really happened. Went back to school for extra maths lessons. Stayed till 3+pm before leaving with xy. Life today is boring! ): Later gonna go out for dinner with parents, sis is back from camp yesterday & she went out for jap. lessons. How colourless can life get...

2 more days till school reopens....
BUMMERS!

Toodles,
*p/s: does anyone knows how i can join Show FC?! I WANT TO JOIN AFTER MY Os! And i desperately want to know HOW! )':

TAG REPLIES:

luminn:
hahas~ icic. people are really fated to see you huh?
Hazel: hahas~ ok! (: hahas~ you need to remind me, cause i tend to forget about stuff. X= hahas~ love you too! (:
Jaslyn: YEA! I MISS YON TONS! )': i wish i'm back thr hanging out with you guys again.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hahas~ x= lols, yea. i still own u many many bday presents! x= hahas~ u should try someday, hitting someone u despise a lot!
claudia: hello claudiaaaaaa! thanks for the regular tag! (:
; Joanna ♥: hello, my dearest JOJO! love you! (:
Liping: hahas~ not a problem at all my dear! btw, if i see you next time lets take a picture together ok? hahas~ X=
BlurStar =): ok, good! PROMISE ME! ZOMG! L.ERXING! this name really is suitable for you man! seriously! i think my ahma is th one who might miss you. not me.





Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
However, this emptiness is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment