Friday, March 27, 2009

But it's always gonna come right back to this

TODAY'S 27!
1 year & 8/9/10 months yo! (:
Love you, Lok Feng Feng!
Take care too alright, heard you ain't feeling well. ):

Today was a blast!! :D Early in the morning did duty, after that the whole school had to do stretches, girlf(s) and i had a fun doing it! Cause we did it our way, our style. And laughed at what we did. (: Our class, a majority of them, wore our class tee. And some of the teachers who taught our class who bought the tee also wore it. (: At first pretty weird, but slowly got used to it and it wasn't that bad. Hahas~ after that geog and Chinese. RECESS, well it was erm.... for me to know you and you to find out(!) Chem & English. After school went home to put some stuff, met up with kelley & xy and went to superstar corner.

Bought the stuff we wanted, headed back to school cause we had guides, cailin called me. So headed to 5n2 & look for her and ended up xy, Kelley, huiting & me sat inside until the start of guides. We stayed there and chat and i suggested that we took pictures since we're wearing our class tee. Thanks nandini(?) for being the photographer. (: We also called siren (you can try guessing who is that) to join in too. (: After that headed for guides, idk what happened to my fellow sec 5 guides extremely photo-ish today. Kept taking photos with each other, especially peiru & siren, they kept requesting.

Today's guides, after so long being a sec 5.. today we're damn endu! REALLY EXHAUSTING TODAY! Till the ending parts (gadgets) we were too exhausted to even bother to teach them. X= All of us were hiding in 5N1. HAHA! x= 4.30+ Kelley & xu came looking for us, we left school together after singing taps. Peiru, jiali & me headed to mac to eat before heading to my house. We chat a lot! And while slacking below my house we saw ____(!) cycled pass. (A big hint there) I was actually sitting at the ledge, & i happened to turn & saw ____(!) Immediately, i jumped down and hide. x= I wonder ____(!) saw me, perhaps, perhaps not.

Peiru & jiali, both waved goodbye. While i hide. x= It still feels awkward, although i don't hate him anymore. We continued to sit and chat (under my block) till 7+, peiru & jiali left. I went back home & i'm still blogging! (it's like 8.53pm now!) So many pictures to upload you see. 9pm gonna watch my show, tomorrow is a hectic day. Spending most of my time in school. 10am-2pm (EL!) 2pm-5pm (MATHS!). Sunday, chem & physics tuition! OMG, MY TUITION HOMEWORK!
(HOPING, GIRLF(s) will want to watch Mall cop tomorrow!)

Bummers. ):
Ending here, toodles.
SHOW, SHOW, SHOW! (:

I MY FELLOW GUIDES!
I guess i will miss you guys lots after graduation! ):
Had fun with you guys today, such a waste stead isn't here!
Miss you! ):



- PICTURES! (:
















- there's a picture you ought to see, my first time, i piggy back peiru! (:
- see the 2nd picture from the top, it's the ledge i sat on that i saw ____(!)
- one candid picture of NADINI(?)
- Wow, peiru is lucky to have 2 ladies to carry her in that manner ( you know when you when someone gets married the husband will carry the wife in that manner)
- GROUP PICTURE WITH GUIDES & GIRLF(s)!























I don't know if I can yell any louder
How many time I've kicked you outta here?
Or said something insulting?
I can be so mean when I wanna be
I am capable of really anything
I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is... broken

No comments:

Post a Comment