Sunday, March 8, 2009

The miles are getting longer, it seems



CYCLING @ EAST COAST! (:
Agnes Li & Lau, Cally, Hui Ting, Nakiah, Siti, Xin yi, Kwan Foo, Ren Yuan & me!
So sad, Claudia cannot tag along with us.. bummers... ):

Met Kelley & mei zhi first. Around 12+, headed to PS to see Kelley's block bear. However before that we headed to the arcade tried to catch the stitch. Kelley was so sweet... she paid $4, so did I, to try to help me catch that stitch. Tsk! He was a stubborn one! No matter how many times we tried, it didn't move a inch at all. Wasted my $4 on it, i should have go to 'Toy Box' and bought a key chain instead. $3+ and it more worth it. At least i will be able to get something other than leaving that scammer arcade empty handed. So disappointing... ):

Walked around till 1+ before heading back to Boon Keng to buy bubble tea and meeting up with the rest of the people. Although we weren't on time, still not the last few to arrive. Lau was there first followed by us and slowly the others came. However, kelley & I left to share a cab with LKF & RY. While the others wait for huiting. Sorry about ps-ing you 2, siti & meizhi. They took a bus there instead. While huiting & the other 2 took cab.

Reached east coast we went to mac, sat there to wait for the others. When huiting & the other 2 came. We asked them to go and cycle first. Cause she have to leave at 4.30pm. In order not to waste her time, we ask them to leave and we waited for meizhi & siti to arrive as well as
nakiah. Chatted a lot in Mac and soon it started to rain. Never mind, we shall wait... wait till it was 5+ than we were able to cycle. Xinyi & Agnes lau left cause they didn't want to cycle any more.




Had fun with them, but i was still not happy about some stuff. Not with them, but some other stuff. This includes, at the bike shop. One of the chee na guy, _l_ing attitude man! What kind of service is this, teenagers so? You still ought to respect us dude! Fool! _l_ off man! Cycled until 7+, took pictures to get stamps for the what booklet. I look super retarded. I didn't have the mood to really smile a lot when i was cycling. On the way back had a good chat with Kelley, 2 of us only. I miss that a lot, i really did miss those times. After that took bus back & bought kfc home cause kelley have to go home. Stupid lkf didn't tell me he wanted to eat. ROARRRR!

Back home chat with them on msn again. Hhahas~ Played viwawa with them. Didn't pay a lot of attention to the game. Just clicking any box. They slept at 3am, while i slept at 4. I can't fall asleep until i listen to my ipod and felt asleep. I'm feeling way wrong since friday, those urge those memories are awaken again. How can i stop it? How do i numb back the pain... idk... i guess i will be alright soon enough. I'm lying to myself, saying that i detest you. I say i hate you but i miss you. In fact, idk why you are clouding up my mind. ):

I am exhausted, hiding my feelings really is a wrong idea?
The pain is back, i can't help but let a tear flow down my cheek.
In fact, what is hurting me the most?
I did all the things i could to just numb the pain & forget about it.
I g n o r e, a v o i d and a whole lot more...
Seems like maybe it's been a month and something about it triggered the emotions.


" This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now i'm, in this condition
And i've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry "


I hide all the emotions, i want to prove that i'm not a softy.
I will survive even i'm alone, it's not about guys and it will never be.
This time it have proven me wrong... ):
I OUGHT TO BE BACK TO NORMAL BY TOMORROW!










I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.


W a s it all that e a s y...
To just put a s i d e your f e e l i n g s ?

No comments:

Post a Comment