Sunday, March 15, 2009

this long distance is killing me

ORAL TOMORROW,
i didn't practice. I think I'm so gonna fail.
Chinese isn't my thing you see.
Failing it for sure.
I seem like i don't care, but yet I'm feeling a sting of anxiousness...
Oh why bother. :/


TAG REPLIES:
Liping: HELLO! (: hahas~ yea, very fast & efficient. thnks. (: wad's ur msn? care to add me?
Hazel: hahas~ ok, ur bday i shall give u alright. (: yea, i totally agree with you. sighhs.
Joanna.T: hahas~ yea. cause we planned most of the games. hahas~ hmmm i'm nt sure i will tell u tmr alright?
claudia: SUPRISED?! hahas~ bet you're are. the game on friday. hahas~ X= pro ain't i.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hahas, yea it is. but fun u see. (: idk. but damn ex man!
Mr.Kevin: hmmm, icic. if it was rock music which gibson is best? hahas, alright. i have linked u already.







There's only so many songs that i can sing to pass the time
and I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind
all I have is this picture in a frame
that I hold close to see your face everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment