Friday, March 6, 2009

只要你 可以永远开心, 我会情愿 渐渐被忘记



Sassy Girl, Chun-Hyang 豪杰春香 ROCKS BIG TIME!!
Both of them make such a cute couple! Lovely couple... awwww! *SNIFFS!* Last episode, so sad! ):

My pain have come to an end, common test is over! However, mid years are coming up really soon. Dang, like 2 more months till MYE!? Sigh, and i guess tomorrow's the only day to relax and enjoy the only "freedom". I think after this March holidays I'm really gonna lock myself in my room and have proper dating time with "HIM/HER/THEM". You get the hint? If you do... good for you.

It's a major set back now, the feeling of laziness is overwhelming. I'm tried to carry on, but the future lies in my hands. Well, i can't be a major disappointment can't I. I have so many people who believe i can do well, i don't bare the heartaches and the disappointments anymore. Endurance is what i need now. This few days were a major torture, and my head can't seem to absorb any facts. Darn it! After this major disappointing Common Test, mug like mad to do well for the rest. Hopefully...

It's horrible, it's boring.. no pictures. Such a life sucks. It really is sucky. ): As well as the emotions... DANG! I realised my change in the type of music i'm listening to. Weird.
idk why. Why do i keep thinking about you. ):

OK, i think my post is really horrible. I keep blogging about school, it's making me irritated. However I'm still blogging about it, ironic. HAHA

Toodles,
*p/s: i tried to reply tags & the damn thing just gone like that. I'm irritated, so further typing of the blog will make me snap/flare at people. So i ought to stop.









Should i be sorry?
Am I suppose to be sorry for falling in love with you ?
I know my love is making it difficult for you .
If you understand me, then you'll know why I can't forget you currently .
Please forgive me for crying just a little longer .
You said it wasn't meant to be and I try to cover my eyes, but you're still here.
Even though there may be a lot of pain when we're together, I'll still be happy.
Even though both my ears were covered I still can hear what you always told me.
If only I don't have to erase anything...

I really want to really love you.

是 否 能 走 到 最 後 一 起
是 否 能 重 新 選 擇 不 再 放 棄. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment