Sunday, March 15, 2009

long distances...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T.LIPING! (:
although i don't really know you..
hope you enjoy today & may all your wishes come true..
and of course.. last long with your bf yea..

I realised i have lost it. Lost the blogging bug, whatever i seem to blog now a days are horrendous. Some of the English don't even seem to make much sense. I feel so weird all over from top to bottom. I guess i lost it once more. I didn't pay much attention today during my tuition. I was too exhausted. Slept at 2am last night. Later 4pm, having tuition again. Sigh, O levels sucks big time. My holidays is bombed with tons of tuition. However, I'm enlightened that dinner is outside tonight & tomorrow Girlf(s) and i will be heading out. (: Can't wait. It's been some time. I haven been hanging out with a few of them, and miss those times we hang out togther with quite a no. of cliques. Finally after so long, i hope my cliques will back to normal...

Anyway, i think i shall end here.
As i have mentioned, my blogging bug have bid farewell to me.
Perhaps, i was too involved in changing somethings around here rather than talking to it.
Oh well, have to wait till it comes back... (replying tags tonight)

Toodles,

Sis is going for NC annual camp tomorrow,
she's gonna stay over at her friend's house tonight.
Head over to SC tomorrow. (her friends house is near SC- dunearn road)
HAHA, a few days without her around.
COOL!







My Hearts Like An Open Book
For The Whole World To Read
Sometimes Nothing-Keeps Me Together
At The Seams

No comments:

Post a Comment