Tuesday, March 24, 2009

you say you gotta go and find yourself

BORINGGGGGG~
Life is once more back to books, assessments, homework, coursework & school!
Yea, officially school's back! D:

Yesterday was boring, totally unwilling to study. Was too tired to absorb anything. I didn't get enough sleep the night before yesterday- Sunday. Idk why, i just can't seem to sleep at wink until 1+ going 2? FINALLY YESTERDAY GOT MY CLASS TEE! (: You shall get the overview on friday. Yesterday, I was trying my best to study for SS test (essay). I just couldn't seem to absorb any anything. I still have the cheek to watch Teevee. HA HA! So, just understand the question and for the test i crapped my way through it. I predicted, GONE CASE!

Today's fun part was the lesson before going to lunch. We had to write good stuff about our classmates. And all mygirlf(s) are mostly in the same class as me, therefore we had tons to write about. We wrote lots of crap! Kelley & huiting had no space until they wrote on the board, all about CLAUDIA! What a waste, didn't capture the moments of laughter. It was damn fun, that i went crazy as well! HA HA! FUN! (: After lunch back the the dry part, physics. Did a paper. My form teacher gave a booklet on NP that most of us started flipping through, and neglected the physics paper that we were suppose to do.

After we heard how much time was left, we rushed through. I lend my paper to Kelley and chooi tene to copy. And the most retarded thing is, I THOUGHT MY MATHS WAS PHYSICS! -_-lll I looked frantically for the paper. DAMN RETARDED! And chooi tene kept calling my name and made me more ... BLUR! Than after i realised that the paper i thought was my physic was my maths i went to check the pile of paper, and they help me handed it up. -_-lll I was so blur! X= Silly me! HAHA! X= Well, it was pretty embarrassing too, chooi tene & Kelley saw everything. ):

After IRP, rush for tuition. Lucky me, missed the 1st bus and the next was pretty fast. For tuition (DAS), hmm... someone sat in to see the lesson. Pretty weird. When he left i felt better. (: After that rushed home, cause i was dead hungry. HA HA! Got to see what i have to finish up as homework. ECLIPSE I WANT TO FINISH YOU ASAP! BREAKING DAWN, I'M WAITING FOR YOU!

TOODLES!



TAG REPLIES:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ooo ic.. how does the tap looks like, curious. X= hmm, see I'm so nice towards you. Never combined.
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ha has~ yep i did. weird right? Damn short! )':
BlurStar =): ooo ic, hopefully it is if not people around you have to suffer. Than we ought to play the... dang dang dang... X= hahas~
; Joanna ♥: OK, DONE! (:
jingyi: HELLO! (:
claudia: ha has~ i want to watch that movie with u lehh! I doubt Kelley wants to watch it. BTW, where's ur regular tag... i'm waiting for it. ha ha!
siti: haha, ok. now i shall tag u very often. (: ooo ic, wah, so good. I'm busy like anything! ):
; Joanna ♥: (:
QIWEI ': THANKS GIRLLLLLL! (: tag more often!
Cally :D: he he, yeps i know. sad yea? So short my fringe. And i don't intend to act cute. Just that she cut & it turned out like that. SAD MAN! ): nah, i wont! (:
Jaslyn: ha has~ i will. u too. hardly see u around in school now a days. why?
Hazel: HAZELLLLLLLL! why u love my fringe? It sucks, it's so short! ):
; Joanna ♥: hello, ni hao also! LOLS (: wow, now u kp tagging my blog, tag more often ok? thanks! (:










i'll set you free
and when you see what you need to see
when you find you come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment