Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the depths of my mind

Has everything o f f i c i a l l y ended?
What will be behold in everyone eyes next?
Hatred? Sorrow? Anger? Happiness?
I shall let you be the judge.

Today is way beyond hectic i guess. I have to do to composition tomorrow- in class, situtational writing and bao zhang bao dao. I have to finish up my maths homework as well as the F&N coursework by friday! What the hack! I feel so... arghh! I want to just walk away from this! (ya, as if it is possible) Yet i'm blogging & searching for songs, after all i'm human & not a superhuman so i ought to have breaks! Main purpose...


TAG REPLIES:
BlurStar =)
: you sure no need? I think u need more to cheer u up. X=
LUANA: lols, yea. x= hmm, failed 2. How about you? o_0?
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hmmm, tht u need to ask mrs vivian already. hey! I'm not blur ok! )':
luminn: hahas~ FINE! (: YEA, miss you alottttttttttttttttt! )':
Mr.Kevin: hmm, do i knw u ? lmao. hmm... les paul gibson guitar. X=
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: we should chat one day & discuss. ZOMG, i realised dont really have time to chat with you. it's been awhile since we chat.
claudia: cool right? th language rocks man! (: hahas~ thn i emo/scold ppl all dk! yeah! (: GLAD THT U KNW! tag more often!!! hardly ppl will tag my blog! ):
Cally :D: lols, u sure? X= or i did i tell u th ans... hmmm... X=







I over thought
So I locked up my heart
There you stood
Your eyes hidden beneath your hood

No comments:

Post a Comment