Thursday, March 19, 2009

just a tiny bit...

EXHAUSTED!
I'm tired. All i know I'm slacking most of the time. Cause this kind of very very vocal stuff isn't my thing you see. Talking to someone (only one person) you don't know is OK, but a group. It's 100% out of the question! (HA HA, i did swear!! TOLD YOU SO! And i got my revenge as well!) I managed to throw water bombs at the person i hated most! Ha ha, Kelley helped me. Thanks! (: It was a very satisfying thing indeed!!

Cause that person love to KP KB A LOT! Seriously, nes li & Kelley feels that as well, not only me. There's an additional reason to why i totally despise him/her. (huge hint given here!) HA HA! Cool man! (: Of all the games that is the most joyous one! ha ha! However, i still prefer staying at home & spending it on relaxing before school reopens. I don't have to do so much work as well. (although we do not need to listen to the talks) I realised filling water bombs isn't as easy as it seems. YEAH, it's tiring. No more complains, it's over.

Ha ha, still overjoyed by the water bomb the last session! HA HA! Damn satisfying! (: I don't have to go for the student leader conference tomorrow, only for maths tuition = LONGER SLEEPING HOURS!. YEA! (:

Alright, ending here.
I didn't get enough sleep last night.
Idk why, but i couldn't fall to sleep and kept waking up in the middle of the night.
WEIRD.

TOODLES! (:
(reply tags when there are more!)





It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much

This is how i still feel now, gonna let it fade. (this is just me)
Leaving the past untouched and keeping only the good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment