Monday, March 30, 2009

perhaps, i'm just not what i seem i am

SLEEPYHEAD,

♥ You're little words, really does touch my heart.
My dear friend, Kelley.
Thanks a lot for all you have done, especially last year...
Despite that rough times we had, and the major scolding i gotten from you.
You're a real good friend.










Saw those short messages in Kelley's blog... well... I'm dumbfounded & touched at the same time.
I guess, people will think: ''why just a short paragraph from her and you will be touched?''
Cause, I'm the touchy feely kinda person you see. Haiz~ now i'm thinking again...
AHHHH, SOCIAL STUDIES, SO I BETTER NOT THINK!

Haiz~ oh well... MY GIRLF(s) to the max yo!!



idk why but i still have that emotion for you,
(just another 1 week, it's been 2 mths since we broke up.)
and it isn't fading yet increasing by day...
What if, one day i was falling head over heels over you once again?

Those little voices in my head,
SHUT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment