Thursday, March 26, 2009

Take Your Sweet Time


ADAM LAMBERT!
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8!
He looks damn omg, gah gahs & ahh! (:
(You should know why i put his picture here, cause once again.
ADDICTION!)




I think i will be blogging a lot lesser. I realised, i can't really cope in my school work anymore. It doesn't feel great at all. In fact it sucks! ): I'm really starting to feel the rise in my stress levels since today. So many test, English and maths. The day before wad so-called-Chinese test. Sigh... life isn't going to be great for today onwards... ):

Today, isn't really that great for me. ): Sigh, so much school work not done. So stressed with all this work! Trying to clear them now. I'M SO DAMN WORRIED ABOUT MID-YEAR, PRELIMS & 'O' LEVELS! AHHH, CAN DIE LA! ): Anyway, heard from my dad he might be getting a car! (last time i had a car was till p5) I think this month perhaps. Oh yea! (: No more squeezing in buses & taking cab. (:

OK, end here & off to do school work!







I'm feeling you pull away
'cause letting go isn't easy for me
But you'll never fly
With someone else's wings, I know
Wherever you go

No comments:

Post a Comment